The iAbacus™ Process for
Performance Management and Appraisal.
Using the iAbacus™ Process ensures that your school:
- Provides a straightforward appraisal process that complements existing policies.
- Builds staff morale and motivation with an approach they value and trust.
- Exceeds Ofsted’s expectation for appraisal that drives school improvement.
- Equips appraisers with all they need to conduct consistent and fair appraisals.
- Helps teachers set objectives in-line with your school improvement plan.
Based on 40 years research.
The iAbacus™ is based on the experience and research of John Pearce. It uses proven techniques developed during 40 years of working with teachers and senior leaders.
Put teachers in control.
The iAbacus™ keeps teachers at the centre of their performance management, allowing them to self-evaluate, self-appraise and manage their own professional development.
Touch, slide, drag and drop!
The iAbacus™ is a visual tool which engages teachers with an interactive and kinaesthetic approach to self-evaluation and improvement planning.
Appraiser to Appraisee
The iAbacus™ allows teachers to collaborate and invite others to contribute to their professional development.
Share important information.
The iAbacus™ helps teachers create detailed appraisal reports and professional development documents to share with others.
Any structure, any criteria!
The iAbacus™ is completely customisable and can be tailored with any form of criteria to suit any type of evaluation.